Beacon Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beacon Village

Home of the premier village of the City of Islands Minecraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interior and Exterior Design

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DuoNoxSol

Interior and Exterior Design Empty
PostSubject: Interior and Exterior Design   Interior and Exterior Design EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:57 pm

Hello and welcome to Duo's Int&Ext Design (located in Beacon Village.) I, as should be obvious, am the owner and founder of the shop, and am up to most tasks (that have to do with landscaping, design, or general engineering,) not including pixel art or sculpture. I personally do all of the jobs advertised at negotiable pricing (although I'm sneaky enough to squeeze a bit out of you. Don't let that deter you, as I occasionally do work for free.)

My prices are determined by a number of things, and those will be formulated (subject to change) here. I will serve anywhere, provided I know where it is, or if you will lead me there. I will also do large jobs, although I'm not making a huge floating mountain for anyone, if you're wondering. I am available for government contracting (at additional prices for governments outside of Beacon Village.)

(Note: I use standard conversion methods. Thus, 9 Iron = 1 Gold. I do not like dealing in diamond, because the price is variable. Please discuss that with me before the job if you intend to do so.)

Size Pricing

Small - 3/4 normal price. This is often simple enough to do yourself. <19 cubic
Normal - normal price. Any job a landscaper will do. <26 cubic
Value Size - 1 1/5 normal price. Anything slightly larger than normal. 26-38 cubic
Large - 2-2 1/2 normal price. This is significantly larger than normal, and is often not intended for personal use, although some people may use it. <61
Mountainous - 3+ normal price. This is almost never used, and is variable. It is anything much larger than Large.

Available Structures and Jobs (Others are available. Ask me if your requested item is available.)

Fountain (Small, Normal, Value, Large (Gvt- Mountainous)) - Ask for details; Addons: Interchange water for Lava - 2x price / 5 iron (depending on size and structure.)

Irrigation/Water Fix (Small, Normal, Value(Gvt- Large) - An irrigation system for your crops or fixing of floods or depressions in water.

Consultation* (Small, Normal, Value, Large, Mountainous) - See below.

* Consultation is a variable expense. It is often used, and is just about free. It is a small (about 1 iron) value, and the idea is to have me come to your home or target area, and look around. When I'm finished, I'll suggest things to accomplish your goal, which is usually (and defaults to) to make the area prettier, as to accompany my old slogan: "We maek stof preety." I highly recommend getting this (as I will assume it whenever someone asks me to do a job that is not very specific.)
Back to top Go down
Zege

Zege

PostSubject: Re: Interior and Exterior Design   Interior and Exterior Design EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:15 pm

Hm, I'm assuming customers provide their own materials. I may be contracting you for designing another Armoury building in Sunnyvale, once I've build up yet more stock and found a person to manage it.
Back to top Go down
DuoNoxSol

PostSubject: Re: Interior and Exterior Design   Interior and Exterior Design EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:19 pm

Zege wrote:
Hm, I'm assuming customers provide their own materials. I may be contracting you for designing another Armoury building in Sunnyvale, once I've build up yet more stock and found a person to manage it.

Well, it can be either myself or the customer. If the customer decides to do so, I won't charge them for the materials. If I do, however, on a Value or larger building, I'll charge them for the building materials, including lava, once the bucket fix.
Back to top Go down
Vanguard

Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Interior and Exterior Design   Interior and Exterior Design EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:28 am

Somewhere amidst our negotiations with the Beacon City Council involving height ordinances and requiring certain building materials it was agreed that some type of park or greenspace would be built in the empty area outside the new LRR Embassy. If you're up to it, help with the landscaping and planting part of that would be greatly appreciated.

(A quick warning: the site that use to be home to the small wooden LRR Cottage has a very large shaft dug underneath it, so that'll probably have to be filled/toyed with some during landscaping)

Contact me in-game for more details,
~V
Back to top Go down
DuoNoxSol

PostSubject: Re: Interior and Exterior Design   Interior and Exterior Design EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:57 am

I'm entirely up to just about anything you're willing to throw at me (except statues. I don't do those.) If it fits the height ordinances, I can create a large fountain, park, waterbased park, etc, etc. Let us talk more ingame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interior and Exterior Design   Interior and Exterior Design Empty

Back to top Go down

Interior and Exterior Design
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beacon Village :: General :: Business & Economics-
Jump to: