Beacon Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beacon Village

Home of the premier village of the City of Islands Minecraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible Robbery

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SnideTheClyde

Possible Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Possible Robbery   Possible Robbery EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:42 pm

Possible Robbery Robbery
I noticed that the gold dome atop the capitol building seemed to be off.
I don't believe it was always this way but i think someone has stolen some gold blocks off of it.
Chad will be able to verify if it was this way or if it has indeed been robbed.

Back to top Go down
chad_stumph
Admin
chad_stumph

Possible Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Robbery   Possible Robbery EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:54 pm

It does look like three blocks are missing from the back. This thieving needs to be stopped. Anyone noticing any type of suspicious activity, please report it to Canna, Explosive, or I so that we can find out who is committing these foul acts.
Back to top Go down
Master Gunner

Possible Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Robbery   Possible Robbery EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:18 pm

Do you have the gold to replace them, or do you need some? I probably have enough that I'd be willing to loan you to fix it up.
Back to top Go down
SnideTheClyde

Possible Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Robbery   Possible Robbery EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:21 pm

There is more missing on the other side as well.
But only on the backside as to not attract attention i suppose.
Please note anyone making larger purchases with a lot of gold.
Back to top Go down
Zege

Zege

Possible Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Robbery   Possible Robbery EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:32 pm

I'm getting really tired of this rash of thievery. I came to this server hoping to get away from all that after AVU imploded. I hope the thief is caught soon, and applications are more closely scrutinized.
Back to top Go down
chad_stumph
Admin
chad_stumph

Possible Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Robbery   Possible Robbery EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:52 pm

I scrutinize the applications as closely as possible, checking every single post made in the past, checking the multi-server banned database, and reading their applications with a fine-toothed comb. However, many applicants are new to the Minecraft forum and have made few posts or been a part of few or no other servers. This makes it hard to fully judge a person before getting to know them in the game. I try to weed out any potential troublemakers, but it is hard to catch them all.
Back to top Go down
Zege

Zege

Possible Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Robbery   Possible Robbery EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:55 pm

chad_stumph wrote:
I scrutinize the applications as closely as possible, checking every single post made in the past, checking the multi-server banned database, and reading their applications with a fine-toothed comb. However, many applicants are new to the Minecraft forum and have made few posts or been a part of few or no other servers. This makes it hard to fully judge a person before getting to know them in the game. I try to weed out any potential troublemakers, but it is hard to catch them all.

I wasn't aware you put so much effort into them Chad, I applaud you. I wish there was a more efficient way though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Possible Robbery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Robbery   Possible Robbery Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Robbery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beacon Village :: Order & Safety :: Vanguard Division 2 :: Vanguard Discussion-
Jump to: