Beacon Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beacon Village

Home of the premier village of the City of Islands Minecraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beacon City Armoury

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zege

Zege

Beacon City Armoury Empty
PostSubject: Beacon City Armoury   Beacon City Armoury EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:14 pm

(Much of this post copied from the MC Forums)

BEACON CITY ARMOURY PRICING

1 Diamond = 3 Gold = 9 Iron.

We are selling Suits at 3/4 their material worth, I.E. it takes 26 to make a suit and sword, you will pay the equivalent 18 of that material.

Outside of paying with Diamond/Gold/Iron, we will also barter with whatever valuables you bring. These purchases will be open for negotiation you may or may not get a good deal.

This setup may be altered in the future, and you will be notified ahead of time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Beacon City Armoury now stocks Bows!

Arrows are still being gathered, and I am still buying feathers. The pricing on bows is being worked out at the moment, but I am thinking 1 gold (9 iron) may be the standard. If you have a better suggestion, please, tell me.
Back to top Go down
MrDerogative

MrDerogative

PostSubject: Re: Beacon City Armoury   Beacon City Armoury EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:56 pm

regarding the bows that you will be selling, I'd be more than happy to give you some string for bows, I'll charge up to atmost three strings for one iron ingot.
Back to top Go down
Omnius

PostSubject: Re: Beacon City Armoury   Beacon City Armoury EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:13 pm

How much are you selling stacks of arrows for?

I currently own two Skeleton mob harvesters that provide unlimited arrows that i'm willing to rent/sell
Back to top Go down
Ed

PostSubject: Re: Beacon City Armoury   Beacon City Armoury EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:24 pm

so a set of diamond armour is attainable for

18*9 iron or 162 Iron for a full set
Back to top Go down
Zege

Zege

PostSubject: Re: Beacon City Armoury   Beacon City Armoury EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:40 pm

BEACON ARMOURY NOTICE

A full suit, and the Chest, Helm, and Leggings of another Diamond suit have seemingly been taken. I am not sure if they were stolen yet, as the stock IS open for either Driver405 or myself to take for personal use. He may have pulled one from stock for himself, but as he is without internet, I can't ask him. Another issue is 6 diamonds that were apparently left as payment by chad_stumph for gold bars. These have not been found. Again, as I cannot contact Driver405, I don't know if they are in his possession or if a thief has taken liberties with our shop. Nothing else was touched, and three wooden steps were placed in the shop floor, one on each side of the doors and one in the center.

I am not accusing anyone of stealing from us, but if we WERE robbed, I would ask the thief to step forward. If you had simply asked, you may have been able to negotiate a better price (even over our negative profit system). If there is a thief, and they admit to the action, I will not ask the council or an admin for punishment.

The shops will continue to operate as normal.
Back to top Go down
chad_stumph
Admin
chad_stumph

PostSubject: Re: Beacon City Armoury   Beacon City Armoury EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:45 pm

Zege, it really sounds like a theft for I haven't seen Driver on since Wednesday. I left the diamonds in the chest immediately to the right as you go down the ladder into the basement. I will gladly repay if you can't find them though. This is the fifth shop that has been burglarized in Beacon Village thus far.
Back to top Go down
Zege

Zege

PostSubject: Re: Beacon City Armoury   Beacon City Armoury EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:45 pm

MrDerogative wrote:
regarding the bows that you will be selling, I'd be more than happy to give you some string for bows, I'll charge up to atmost three strings for one iron ingot.

I have plenty of bows, but I thank you for your effort.

Omnius wrote:
How much are you selling stacks of arrows for?

I currently own two Skeleton mob harvesters that provide unlimited arrows that i'm willing to rent/sell

1 gold (equal to 9 iron in my shop) will buy a bow and half a stack of arrows once I manage to build enough stock. Arrow stack on their own will be 6 iron for a full stack. A bow by itself is the same price.

Ed wrote:
so a set of diamond armour is attainable for

18*9 iron or 162 Iron for a full set

Yes indeed good sir.
Back to top Go down
Zege

Zege

PostSubject: Re: Beacon City Armoury   Beacon City Armoury EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:48 pm

chad_stumph wrote:
Zege, it really sounds like a theft for I haven't seen Driver on since Wednesday. I left the diamonds in the chest immediately to the right as you go down the ladder into the basement. I will gladly repay if you can't find them though. This is the fifth shop that has been burglarized in Beacon Village thus far.

I'm pretty sure it's a robbery myself to be honest, but I don't want to accuse if it turns out not to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beacon City Armoury   Beacon City Armoury Empty

Back to top Go down

Beacon City Armoury
Page 1 of 1