Beacon Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beacon Village

Home of the premier village of the City of Islands Minecraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Proposal] Annexation of Beacon Heights

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chad_stumph
Admin
chad_stumph

[Proposal] Annexation of Beacon Heights Empty
PostSubject: [Proposal] Annexation of Beacon Heights   [Proposal] Annexation of Beacon Heights EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:49 pm

If furaiz is in agreement, we might want to consider annexing Beacon Heights into Beacon Village as an upscale neighborhood. Beacon Village is swiftly running out of room within the current boundaries which means that we'll eventually have to annex anyway. The only road access to Beacon Heights is through Beacon Village and it sits adjacent to the village. The annexation makes sense and would offer residents of Beacon Heights the advantages of living in a neighborhood of the largest town on the server.
Back to top Go down
furaiz

PostSubject: re:Annexe   [Proposal] Annexation of Beacon Heights EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:57 pm

I would have no problems with annexing beacon heights into beacon village.

There aren't a great number of lots, but it can be expanded by hand quite easily if there are enough individual residents wanting to purchase a plot.

There are currently 5 residents, including me, and a public building which you can purchase shop space in.

Even annexing beacon heights would not give you much extra space unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
DuoNoxSol

PostSubject: Re: [Proposal] Annexation of Beacon Heights   [Proposal] Annexation of Beacon Heights EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:12 pm

I have no argument with this. Perhaps you'll refer to my proposal of Subsidiaries and Protectorates and add another section, Neighborhoods?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Proposal] Annexation of Beacon Heights   [Proposal] Annexation of Beacon Heights Empty

Back to top Go down

[Proposal] Annexation of Beacon Heights
Page 1 of 1