Beacon Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beacon Village

Home of the premier village of the City of Islands Minecraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Proposal] Border Village (Outpost Town) and New Topic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DuoNoxSol

[Proposal] Border Village (Outpost Town) and New Topic Empty
PostSubject: [Proposal] Border Village (Outpost Town) and New Topic   [Proposal] Border Village (Outpost Town) and New Topic EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:18 pm

Hello, my friends. As with Canna's proposed project to cut away some of the unexplored area, I propose that we create a small outpost, much like the Midway Hamlet, near the edge of the danger zone. Of course, I'd like to run this by Canna, to see if we might get a prime position that's closer to Beacon, and which is surrounded by unexplored territory.

In addition to this project, which I'd be happy to run, I propose that chad create a new discussion forum for Border Village in the topic section in which Midway Hamlet is currently running.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
chad_stumph
Admin
chad_stumph

PostSubject: Re: [Proposal] Border Village (Outpost Town) and New Topic   [Proposal] Border Village (Outpost Town) and New Topic EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:39 pm

Would a road be built between Beacon and the new village?
Back to top Go down
DuoNoxSol

PostSubject: Re: [Proposal] Border Village (Outpost Town) and New Topic   [Proposal] Border Village (Outpost Town) and New Topic EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:03 am

Yes, there would be a road connecting to Beacon, if not directly, through a road going through it. If you know a location that might be done easily, that would be great (preferably something large and explorable.)
Back to top Go down
Ed

PostSubject: Re: [Proposal] Border Village (Outpost Town) and New Topic   [Proposal] Border Village (Outpost Town) and New Topic EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:05 am

i must advise that we are going for the safe zone to be extended as it doesnt include our area as of now
Back to top Go down
chad_stumph
Admin
chad_stumph

PostSubject: Re: [Proposal] Border Village (Outpost Town) and New Topic   [Proposal] Border Village (Outpost Town) and New Topic EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:46 am

We might have to wait until after the update to get some lasting unexplored territory.
Back to top Go down
DuoNoxSol

PostSubject: Re: [Proposal] Border Village (Outpost Town) and New Topic   [Proposal] Border Village (Outpost Town) and New Topic EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:14 pm

I was actually looking at a bridge to be built from somewhere in Heights, but a tunnel would probably work better. I'll adjust the road that I'm working on. Also, I'm working on a series of rest houses, for when night falls after the update. I've gotta go, and I probably won't be on until 11 tonight. If you go to darthskullik's house, and up onto that mountain sort of thing, you should see a 1 wide gravel path. I'd like to keep it of that dimension, as it's supposed to be a wilderness path, and I'll work on the tunnel first thing when I get back. Also, I'll need to get some gravel for the path, as I've just run out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Proposal] Border Village (Outpost Town) and New Topic   [Proposal] Border Village (Outpost Town) and New Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

[Proposal] Border Village (Outpost Town) and New Topic
Page 1 of 1